Training, qualifications & experience
- M.A. in Social Anthropology
- Post Graduate Clinical Diploma in Integrative Psychodynamic Counselling (Metanoia Institute)
- Currently finishing my MSc in Integrative Psychotherapy (Metanoia Institute)
- Registered with BACP
- Facilitator in Group Therapy
- In addition to my private practice I gained extensive experience in working with bereavement at Cruse Bereavement Care, NHS short term therapy, psychiatric placement at Middlesex Hospital including:
- Honorary Therapist at the Metanoia Institute, The Awareness Centre and assessor at Ealing Abbey.
- I am experienced with clients from all walks of life and a wide range of different issues.
Private Practice in Southwest London TW7
Skype or FaceTime available
Please contact me via phone (0794761454) text or email.